June 28, 2012

My Best Friend

My best friend Megan entered the Missionary Training Center yesterday. I was sad that I didn't get to be there for her farewell talk or see her one last time before she left but we spent a lot of time on the phone over the past week and that was good enough. I can't even begin to say how excited I am for her to have this experience. She is going to be an amazing missionary and the people of Louisville, Kentucky are lucky to have her. I miss her already but a year and a half is nothing compared to the years we have been friends. Feel free to join me down memory lane. Once I got started looking at old pictures I couldn't stop :)

Our first love was boating.

We graduated pre-school together.

Then graduated high school together.

Senior dinner dance.


Senior Trip to Guatemala, Honduras, and Mexico.

 
Choir Tour.

 EFY,

Girls Camp,

 and of course Lake Powell!

  Once she moved back from England in the sixth grade we have done everything together. Gymnastics. Cheer. Six out of seven classes in the ninth grade. We have been inseparable as long as I can remember. The first time we were apart since we were younger was when we chose to go to different colleges. It was an adjustment being three hours away but we still managed to stay close through all that happened.

LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU MEGAN!











No comments:

Post a Comment