Tristan always jokes that I get a week long birthday starting with Valentine's Day.
I suppose it is pretty much true...
Saturday: my mom took my shopping for my birthday presents.
Monday: my mom took my sisters and I to get pedicures,
we went to dinner at Goodwood with my family,
and then opened my presents (tons of cute new outfits and a gorgeous watch!) and ate cake.
Tuesday: Tristan begged me to skip school.
But, being who I am I just couldn't feel good about it.
So instead, I was up at 4:00 and at the hospital by 6:00 a.m.
When I got home, the best present in the world was waiting for me...
Tristan had set up our room like a spa: good smells, millions of candles and soft music playing.
He gave me the best massage ever then let me take a nap.
(Seriously, after waking up SO early, I was beyond grateful)
After I woke up and got ready, my in-laws took me to Tokyo for dinner.
The owners there love us, and especially me :)
So they gave me ice cream after my meal for my birthday,
and mochi ice cream to go!
It was the best!
We went home and had raspberry cheesecake ice cream cake,
and I opened all my presents.
Tristan spoiled me with new shoes, an air popper, and a fondue pot!
His sweet mother gave me a beautiful pair of earrings.
Thank you to my amazing family, the love of my life, and my baby for planning an amazing birthday!
Thank you to my friends in my clinical group for remembering that it was my birthday even at six o' clock in the morning!
Thank you to my friends in my clinical group for remembering that it was my birthday even at six o' clock in the morning!
And of course, thank you to all my friends who called, texted or facebooked me to make sure I had a wonderful birthday!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment