March 15, 2013

Our Next Home!

We finally know where we will be living this summer!

I'll be the first to admit that after coming home from Wisconsin last summer I was all sorts of bahumbug about moving, again! I had already told Tristan that I would be staying in Utah this time. But, the closer we get to the summer the more excited I am to experience someplace new. And now that we know where we are going I am even more excited!


Baltimore, Maryland here we come! And supposedly, Washington, D.C. is only about  40 minutes away, the beach is about 30 minutes away and New York City is just a train ride away. Are you as excited as I am now!?


Tristan gave my normal office administrator job to one of the other wives this year, and so far I'm not nannying. But, after a crazy two semesters in school I'm actually looking forward to doing nothing for three months. Nothing but sun bathing that is :) Honestly, the possibilities are endless. At this point, May 1st could not come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment