I have no internet,
no TV,
no car,
no responsibilities.
I don't know anyone.
And I have a dog that is terrified to leave the front door.
So what do I do?
READ.
It is wonderful.
I don't know where the hours go as I lose myself in book after book.
I can't say I don't miss leaving this apartment but for now it has been a good break.
Right now I'm obsessed with the most recent book I finished.
The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult.
Seriously, everyone go read it.
Someone go read it.
Anyone go read it.
I'm just dying to talk to someone about it!
You truly can't go wrong when you mix my all time favorite author, Jodi Picoult, with my all time favorite genre, historical fiction.
I also just finished Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks.
Go ahead, start judging.
All twenty guys in Tristan's office have already made fun of me for it.
But who doesn't love a good romance novel every here and then?
I loved the movie so I figured why not?
And to be honest I've always loved Nicholas Sparks.
The movie doesn't follow the book perfectly but both are great!
Next on my list is a recommendation from my dad, Suspect by Robert Crais.
But beyond that I have no list so please, if you have ever read a good book, tell me about it!
What should I read next??


No comments:
Post a Comment