December 1, 2013

Gobble Gobble!

What a much needed break this has been. I feel like maybe, just maybe, I can make it through the next two and a half weeks of school. I've caught up on much needed sleep, relaxation, and time with my love and my family.

I don't get school off on Wednesday. Waking up early all by my lonesome was quite sad when I'm used to getting ready with my sister. All you luckys who do get school off on Wednesday, I'm slightly jealous.
But I did get to visit my favorite people that night! Sophie is getting so big! Talking like crazy, sleeping in a big girl bed, and even starting to think about potty training! And Lyndi spoiled me as she always does with little notes, art work, and sometimes even stuffed animals. We played dress-up (Lyndi Ballerina and Princess Sophia) and lots of Bop-It. I'm so lucky to have them in my life!



Thanksgiving Day

 My first time using yeast in the history of my life was for Thanksgiving dinner, yikes! I was super stressed I would mess it up. But, I must say that my first attempt at rolls was pretty darn good :)

We decided that we needed to take a family picture for Thanksgiving. Tristan helped set it up and I'm slightly obsessed with the pictures he got while just trying to get the lighting and positioning right. I'm such a mean sister, I had some horrible faces too but I made sure to cut those out...
















  After much convincing, my mom finally allowed Kacee into one of the family pictures. Yay! I love my family! And Grandma Z. who is taking the picture.

Friday was spent relaxing with my family. Taking Kacee on walks, going to see Catching Fire (amazing, and super sad!), and shopping & dinner with my mom and sisters.


Saturday night we went to the BYU vs. USU basketball game up in Salt Lake with Jamie and Braden. I don't think I've ever been as close as the 7th row before. It was a fun game to watch. Tristan was rooting for the Aggies but they ended up losing at the end. When we got home, we got to snuggle with this baby girl. Such a good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment