I love to celebrate anniversaries of all kinds... first kiss, engagement, every half year and full year of marriage, etc... Why not take advantage of every possible reason to celebrate right?
Usually I just remind Tristan of the special event in our lives and we get to go out for dinner or ice cream, nothing big.
This year, in light of Megan getting engaged on Monday, I've been reminiscing that time in my life four years ago when I was in her same position.
I love going down memory lane. Join me if you please.

My goodness we were just babies back then...
I'm so glad I've been able to learn and grow with this guy by my side.
I know we have experienced hard times that others who don't get married so young may not have,
but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
xoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment