February 25, 2014

K + M = LOVE :)

Remember the post I wrote right after my bestie left on her mission?
If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend clicking on the link above, we were pretty cute :)
Anyways...
that same bestie is home...
and ENGAGED!

How cute are they?
This is pre-mission...
 ...and post-mission!

This girl has been my best friend since birth. (No really though, we were born 5 days apart!)
We have been through every stage of life together.
The toddler years in dance class.
Graduating pre-school.
The awkward years.
The high school heartbreaks.
And even though we went to different colleges, the college life.
I've been waiting 4 long years for her to join me in the stage of life called married life.
So obviously I'm probably the most excited for her :)

In all seriousness though, in the short time that they have been home, I have seen how happy this guy makes her. And it makes me so happy. I see the way they are different from one another, and therefore compliment each other. I see how well he knows her (for example: he wanted the engagement to be a surprise and if you know Meg, she likes to be in control, so when the guy called to tell say that her ring was ready he asked him to call back and leave a message saying that there was a delay and the ring wouldn't be ready until March 10th. He knew the only way she would believe him was if she heard it herself, and he knew the only way he could surprise her was if she thought he still didn't have the ring. I love it!) I see the way he makes her better and the ways she makes him better. SO happy for you Meg!

No comments:

Post a Comment