March 26, 2014

happy wednesday

I could rant on and on and on about how overwhelmed I am but I won't.... Okay well maybe for a second. I have so much studying to do for the NCLEX, anyone out there have experience in this department and want to offer up some suggestions? Because I'm drowning over here. Also, let's just take a second to talk about applying for jobs shall we? Um... scary! My dream job is the NICU right? At the U, they hired five new nurses about a month or two ago so I'm terrified they won't need anyone when I graduate. If they were hiring, I'm pretty confident I could get a job because I know the nurse manager and my preceptor is fantastic.. There are currently openings in the NICU at Primary Children's which would also be fantastic so I'm going to apply there but it's terrifying. Real life is scary! I may or may not be have mini panic attacks every time it crosses my mind.

On a happier note... Though I love the spring weather and Kacee and I have been taking full advantage of the sunshine, I'm loving the rain. I wouldn't mind if it rained for the next month. My grass needs it.


Also, I got this thing called Barkbox for Kacee. Every month they send us a box of treats and toys. Tristan thinks I'm ridiculous but I'm super excited about it. We got our first one this past week and I think it was the happiest day of mine and Kacee's life! Okay not really but we were excited. And now she can't even decide which toy she wants. She is too spoiled.


Happy Wednesday everyone, we made it halfway through the week, we can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment