April 20, 2014

BECAUSE OF HIM


Because Of Him I can find peace and joy in this life. Through prayer and temple attendance, I feel His love and am able to receive the instruction I need to live the life He wants for me.


Because Of Him I can love more fully. I can be a better wife. I can be a better sister and daughter. Someday, I can be a better mother. And most importantly, I can be with my family forever.





Because Of Him I can be a better me. I am nowhere near perfect but I have Him as an example. I want to become a little more like him each day.


Because Of Him I will be resurrected and I will live with Him again.

I am so grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know it is true! I am grateful to my parents for teaching me that I am a Child of God, for teaching me the importance of church attendance, scripture reading and prayer, for teaching me what is most important in this life. I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who loves me and I'm grateful for my Savior who died for me so that I can live with Him again.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment