Today is no exception. I am irritable. I can go from ecstatic to bawling in two seconds. I am not feeling very grateful, at all. As Tristan will tell you, when I'm like this, I'll forget everything good that has happened and focus on the bad. For example, last night Tristan made me dinner in bed (don't judge me for napping around dinner time). And it wasn't just a microwave dinner. We are talking pasta, zupas style salad, and a giant chocolate-covered pretzel for dessert. Oh and don't forget the sleepy time tea which is my go-to for stressful nights. Not only that but when I went to bed early, he snuggled with me till I fell asleep ( I'm a morning bird and he's a night owl...). See all the good? This morning he did nothing significant but that still set me off and immediately I forgot what nice things he did for me last night. Oh weaknesses... Why must you plague me?
So, I am eating lunch out in the nice sunny weather (because obviously I need the vitamin D) and telling you the things that I am grateful for.
1. I got my approval to test today. I was stressed about how I still hadn't received my ATT and now I'm stressed that I actually have to take the NCLEX. You guys should not be seeing or hearing from me for the next little while. And if you do, tell me to go away and get back to studying.
2. I got a job at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center! In the Newborn ICU! I start June 16th! I never imagined I would get my dream job right out of school. I dreaded the few years I'd have to spend getting experience in the only job I could get. Instead, I have options, and I really like all of those options. In fact making a decision was a little stressful. I'm so blessed and so excited.
Not gonna lie.. I really wanted this to say you were pregnant!! :(
ReplyDeleteHaha! I realized it kind of sounded like that after it posted on Facebook but at that point it was too late... You'll know I'm pregnant before the online world will don't worry :)
Delete