May 22, 2014

Please take me back to Europe!

I know, I know... I said you wouldn't see or hear from me for a few weeks... Yes I should be studying. But, as I told my friend when she asked if I was ready to poke my eyes out yet... That happened last Thursday. And as I told my mother-in-law when she asked if I was ready to lose my mind... Yes, I think I already have. So, long story short I needed a break.

I am so excited that I've finally finished our Europe scrapbook! I had a lot of fun making it but it definitely took a lot of time. 216 pages and just less than a thousand photos (I started with 4,000 so I think I did pretty good) later I'm extremely happy with how it turned out. Without further ado... here are my favorite pages!


SWITZERLAND




SOUTHERN FRANCE





The COAST of FRANCE




PARIS



 [The first known selfie in history is on display at the Louvre :)]









[Europe has the most fabulous and unique doors. We just had to give them a page of their own.]

[I know it's silly but I love this page. I saved every ticket stub we got while in Europe and I have set aside a few pages at the back where I can put them.]


No comments:

Post a Comment