+ the end of the school year for my siblings
+ my baby brother's high school graduation
I'm so proud of this brother of mine! I can't help but brag for a little bit so bear with me. He built a house this year! He is headed to Utah State in one week for their Aviation Program. He leaves on his mission to Monterrey, Mexico in September! He is the sweetest, hardest working guy I've ever met. I love him to pieces.
![]() |
| He is just so dang cute! |
![]() |
| I love that my mom knew I was taking a picture and smiled :) Also present but not looking... Grandma Z., Grandma G., and Papa Bear. Ashley also arrived just a few minutes later |
![]() |
| These two are best buds and I'm so grateful for that! I love them and I love their relationship! |
+ our pool opened!
+ the beginning of summer adventures

![]() |
| Our first hike of the season! |
Memorial Day is always an amazing day with family. That was why I was so excited to be there for our first memorial day in Utah since 2009! My family always does a delicious breakfast.
![]() |
| How cute is this? My cousin Josh absolutely adores Kacee. He took care of her... making sure she always had enough water and feeding her watermelon and bacon... He followed her around everywhere. |
After breakfast we headed out on the boat! The biggest reason Tristan and I are so excited to be in Utah this summer!

| I love my sisters!! |
Parker loved the boat! He was Pop Pop's driving buddy the whole time! He threw a huge fit when we got off the water because he didn't want to leave. He must have Greenwood blood in him :)

+ the biggest test of my life
+ two birthdays : my adorable brother-in-law Seany and my amazing dad
+ my best friend's wedding
3.29.2014
I've waited four long years for this girl to join me! Now when Brooke gets married, it will all be complete! It was a beautiful day and Megan was a gorgeous bride. I'm so happy for her and Kiefer. They are the cutest couple.

Yay for love, summer, and family!












No comments:
Post a Comment