June 9, 2014

NCLEX Results:

PASS!


I took the NCLEX on May 30th. I had been told that people are typically a mess of emotions the days following the exam. Not me. I was 1,000 pounds lighter and just felt completely relieved. I didn't even care if I passed or not, I was just glad that for 2 days I didn't have to worry about anything.

It was 48 hours later that we were sitting on the plane waiting to take off for Florida. I was too nervous to look at my results so I had Tristan do it. He made a sad face at me and my heart sunk. I snatched the phone from him and squealed from excitement when I saw the results. I really did it! I'm officially a Real Nurse and I start my new job in one week. I am so grateful.


Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh my goodness. CONGRATS!!! I cannot WAIT for this day....school sucks.

    ReplyDelete