June 11, 2014

Exploring the East Coast : Part V

I didn't think I'd have a chance to do much exploring on the East Coast this summer due to the fact that I live in Utah but sure enough!

Andrew & Kristin's LEGENDARY Senior Trip!

[Andrew and I love How I Met Your Mother. We spent the whole trip quoting it and no one else in the family watches it so they just thought we were crazy...]

It was the perfect week. We were nervous that we would have bad weather but after a few clouds our first day, it cleared up perfectly. We were able to have monstrous waves the first half of the week... perfect for body surfing! and perfectly smooth water the other half of the week... perfect for snorkeling and paddle boarding. We spent just the right amount of time exploring and doing fun things, and just the right amount of time relaxing and reading on the beach. It doesn't get much better than that.

I had so many pictures to share that I thought I'd see if I could make a movie. Mostly I just needed something to occupy my time while Tristan is gone :) For my first one, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. holy talent! seriously i LOVED that video. it looks like you had so much fun (:

    ReplyDelete