Friday:
- I woke up at 7 (because turns out... when you're body is used to waking up at 4:30, that is considered sleeping in) and Tristan finally emerged at 9. He suggested we go on a walk with Kacee. As we were walking, we spent most of our time talking about what we liked or didn't like about all the homes being built in our neighborhood. They are coming up SO fast! We haven't gone on a walk in probably a week and since then they have finished a bunch that were still being put up, sold a few that were not even finished yet, and started a half dozen more. Side note: Ever since we moved in, we have wanted to paint the garage black to match the front door. But, I was nervous bed [ause there was not a single other home with a black garage and we have an HOA so I was worried it wasn't allowed. So, we noticed one of the new homes had a black garage! Right then and there we decided we were going to paint the garage, today! [before & after pictures coming soon!]
- Campfire & S'mores with the family!



Saturday:
- Floating the Provo River! I don't have any pictures because Tristan thought it was a bad idea to take my phone with me :( Thanks Shay for taking us!
- JCWs - Do their billboards work on anyone else? Anytime I see one, I instantly want to go eat there. It's a bit of a problem.
- Hawaiian Ice - The best one is on Main Street in Lehi. They put this cream stuff in there if you want... totally work the extra calories. Yum!
Sunday:
- I had my last day orienting! First day on my own as a real nurse is Thursday!
- After my shift, I got to head to my parents house for dinner, dessert, and watching the family play volleyball. Also, Kacee caught a chicken! We were always scared that if she caught a chicken she would kill it, turns out, she just wants to play :) The best part about Sunday is snuggling my Chloe girl. I will always and forever love the tiny newborns.
And to leave you all with a good laugh... Enjoy the text my sister sent me the other day. Yes, people actually think we are 16!







No comments:
Post a Comment