August 17, 2014

8.17.2014

F O U R   Y E A R S

Take me back to the day we got married and ask me where I saw myself in four years…
Well this is it.

I am exactly where I always dreamed I would be, plus some!
Though the journey to get to this point is not anything that I ever imagined it would be. Is it ever?

But, one thing is certain.

I love Tristan Nicolas DiCristofano more than I ever thought possible.

I’m grateful for someone who shares my love of Lake Powell & boating, so that it’s as much a priority for him as it is for me.
I’m grateful for someone who knows how to work hard & encourages me to chase my dreams.
I’m grateful for someone who knows [has learned/is still learning] when I just need to be held vs. when I actually want his solutions to my problems.
I’m grateful for someone who realizes the importance of spending time with our families, because I know when we have our own family, he will be here.
I’m grateful for someone who continues to teach me how to be giving and selfless – there were times I would get frustrated at how generous he was being especially when it wasn’t appreciated by the other person but I’ve learned that that’s his best quality.
I'm grateful for someone who is patient.
I’m grateful for someone who can cook & clean… and is more than willing to help me out in those areas when I need it. And more importantly for someone who has an eye for design – I don’t, so he will definitely need to pick up the slack on that one.
I’m grateful for someone who is an amazing photographer.
I’m grateful for someone who is charming & kind. He makes me feel beautiful, smart and talented. He is always offering a genuine compliment.
I’m grateful for someone who can make me smile on the worst day and can make me laugh at any given moment.
I’m grateful for someone who is so outgoing. I needed someone to get me out of my shell once in awhile.
I love his big brown eyes, his thick hair & his soft hands.
I love his obsession with watches, button-up shirts, & movies.

There isn’t anyone in the world that I’d rather share my joy and heartache with.

Tristan, you are my best friend and the love of my life. I’ve never regretted my decision at such a young age to spend eternity with you. The life we have today was worth holding on through every rough patch and disagreement. And I have no doubt that our life will just keep getting better. I love you!

- m e m o r y  l a n e -


y e a r  o n e


y e a r  t w o


y e a r  t h r e e


y e a r  f o u r



No comments:

Post a Comment