September 6, 2014

* l a k e p o w e l l *



Can you believe we are already a week into September?? I'm honestly in awe at how fast the summer flew by this year. I didn't get to do nearly enough exploring and definitely did not spend as much time in the sun as I have in the past but each summer has held something new and this one was no different (sigh... new job.)

We ended our summer at Lake Powell.
aka - heaven on earth,
my favorite place in the world,
home away from home,
whatever you want to call it.

A huge thanks to the Nicolsons for inviting us to join them on their gorgeous houseboat and being the most gracious hosts! And an even bigger thank you to Jill for heading down a few days early with my mom, Andrew and Tristan. It was Andrew's last trip before his mission and Tristan was lucky enough to join in on the extended fun.

That is all I have to say for now because I am SO excited to share the video of our trip. Watch it. You won't regret it and you might even laugh. Maybe. No really though just watch it :)






1 comment:

  1. what a fun video! I LOVE lake powell!! I'm so sad we didn't get to go down this summer :( but it looks like you had enough fun for the both of us ;) also, your blog is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete