I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Ours was full of major low points... but also some high points.
We'll get to the low points a little later this week because the amazing lady that we're missing deserves more than just a mention, she deserves a movie or a book, but for now we'll stick with a blog post. :)
As for the high points: a day trip to Park City, a spontaneous trip to the salon with my cousin Lindsay to get 4" cut off my hair, & an even more spontaneous decision to let said cousin give my hair an ombre!
We all know how I feel about change, so this is good step for me. Very out of my comfort zone. The good news: My hair isn't blue & I didn't have an anxiety attack. Both were definitely a possibility for a minute there.
I am super excited today because I have teamed up Karli at September Farm and these other great ladies to bring you this giveaway!
And with Christmas just five weeks away (only five!!!), who couldn't use a little extra money??
We've been looking at Christmas trees and Christmas lights for the house. They are so expensive! I could definitely use an extra $145 to put towards that.
We are also giving away a personalized clutch from monkeyseeboutique! Keep it for yourself, I would, or give it as a present :)
Good luck! And happy Monday!
![]() |
| bailley | nelle karli | katie | hayley | crystal lindsay | becca | amy | andrea bex | kristin | karissa | lauren |

Wait I wanna see a pic of your ombre hair! I've been debating on whether I should do it or not. How do you like it??
ReplyDeleteI have a picture of it on my Instagram - kdicristofano! And I love it! It's such a huge change for me but I don't regret it for a second :)
ReplyDelete