November 7, 2014

oh hey Friday!

I'm dreaming of homemade soup over here even though the weather has been pleasantly warm this week. So here are the five soups that I am craving right now!

One. Broccoli Cheese Soup.

I love this one. For the recipe, click here.

Two. Beef Stew.
This screams snowy nights & snuggling by the fire. I use the recipe that my mom has been making for years. I'll post it soon.

Three. Chicken Enchilada Soup.

I have not tried this recipe but I love the chicken enchilada soup at a restaurant called Zupas here in Utah and I'd love to find one that tastes similar that I can make at home! For this recipe, click here.

Four. Potato Cheese Soup.
My mom has been making this soup for years and it has always been my absolute favorite. It brings back so many memories of chilly nights up at the cabin while we waited for the fire to heat the place up. For this recipe, click here.

Five. Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup.

This plus grilled cheese sandwich, need I say more? For the recipe, click here.




















What soups are your go-to during the cooler months? Join me in linking up for the Five on Friday & oh hey friday!

2 comments:

  1. Soup! I am a sucker for soup during cold days! Need to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! And let me know which one is your favorite :)

    ReplyDelete