February 21, 2015
Baby DiCristofano | Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you all so much for your sweet comments about our big announcement. We are truly blessed to be on this new and exciting journey and know that we wouldn't be here without a lot of your prayers on our behalf. Getting to this point was extremely hard some days and I appreciate every one of you for sharing your stories and experiences. You gave me support, you gave me hope, and you gave me purpose. And thank you for being excited with us as we embark on this journey!
Today I thought I'd share some details with you based on the questions that I get most often. If you have any other questions that I don't cover, feel free to leave it in the comments!
How far along are you?
16 weeks and 5 days to be exact :) My due date is set for August 3rd!
When did you find out?
December 2, 2014.
How did you keep it a secret for so long?
I'm a nervous nelly! Ha! We waited until after our first appointment at 10 weeks before we even told our family because I wanted to see that everything was progressing normally. Then we wanted to get past the first trimester when our risk of miscarriage went down before announcing it to the world. I will admit though that I was getting anxious to share the news these past few weeks.
How are you feeling?
I've been extremely blessed as far as pregnancy symptoms go. I didn't get much morning sickness, I'd only feel nauseous if I didn't eat often enough so I quickly learned how to avoid that. I was exhausted... and I mean I probably could have slept 20 hours a day no problem if I had no responsibilities... up until about last week. I think I'm finally getting the second trimester energy though!
What gender do you think it is?
I've always seen little girls in my dreams so I'm guessing girl. Tristan is guessing (and hoping and praying for...) a little boy. Kacee wants a little brother mostly because she's not ready to give up her princess status just yet.
As for what gender it actually is... Baby DiCristofano is going to be a sweet little BOY! We are beyond excited! I'll share some details of our gender reveal soon :)
Are you starting to show?
Not really... People who know me can tell that there is something there but otherwise it just looks like I've put on a little bit of weight. This week I've felt like a bump has started to grow but I'm still waiting to look like I'm actually pregnant. I'll post some bump pictures soon.
Have you felt baby move yet?
No :( I don't know what it feels like so if I have, I didn't recognize it. I'm getting excited for that though!
Do you have names picked out?
Yes! Call Tristan and I crazy but we've had two girl names and two boy names picked out for probably three years now.
Are you going to keep working or stay at home?
I love love love my job and can't imagine leaving it! So I plan on going back to work after my maternity leave. The current plan is to stay full-time but we will see how it goes.
There's a little Baby DiCristofano update for you. Thanks again for your love and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay, so glad you shared.
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! I hope you get to feel him move soon! They are all so different...I felt my first two start moving for sure around 16 weeks but this one took awhile longer!
ReplyDeleteI hope so too! You'll have to give me all the tips and tricks on raising a boy because I am so nervous!
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I have had a few names picked out since we got married, too :) Also, what is your job that you love love love? :)
ReplyDeleteOh, never mind about the job, as I just read about it in your "about" section :)
ReplyDelete