^ Park City weekend 2015 ^
Complete with shopping, hot chocolate dates with Maddy, lots of games with the family, movie nights, way too much time spent in the hot tub, yoga with Maddy, a trip to Main Street, and really good Mexican food.
The doctor said "no" to skiing for me but it was the perfect weekend regardless!
^our baby's gender reveal party^
more details later this week but a huge thanks to our family and friends for celebrating with us!
^a little Kacee + baby shoes photoshoot^
how can a person not be obsessed with baby toms?? they are so cute!
^my 24th birthday!^
My actual birthday was perfection. The right amount of relaxation with my love and being spoiled. It started with opening my present, aka the biggest surprise of my life! Tristan got me the GoPro Hero 4, I was dying! I am so so so excited about it!
Then I met up with my mom and sisters for a little birthday lunch followed by an ice cream stop. And because I can't get clothes for my birthday this year, my mom took me shoe shopping and got me a gift card for maternity clothes.
That night Tristan took me on a date to get Italian food at Carrabas and then Waffle Love.
Thanks to all my amazing friends and family for making it a special day!
On Saturday we went to California Pizza Kitchen with my family then had cake. I wish I had the classic picture of my whole family beside me and my birthday cake because I wouldn't want to spend my birthday any other way. But it's on my parents' camera so I'll have to post it another time. Thanks mom for the most delicious lemon cake topped with fresh strawberries!
^my favorite kind of sunday^
church, nap time, an outdoor adventure, then dinner and games with family.
^tibble fork reservoir^
this particular outdoor adventure was an afternoon I'll never forget. I saw these cute steps across the reservoir and convinced Tristan that we had to go find them! a muddy hike, a couple of falls on the ice, and a lot of laughs later we finally made it.
^there is no one I'd rather spend my days with than these two^
^tata nadia being honored at the academy awards, oh how we miss her!^
thanks for a great month february.
and you even sent me snow for my birthday!
here's to the last week of february, may it be as great as the rest of the month :)








Lately I've been seriously wanting a GoPro - so fun! Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing month you've had! (Happy Birthday!!) I love going through all the old wives tales about gender (I wish one of them was accurate, we have to wait until we get to 20 weeks before we can find out babies gender and i'm just so impatient!) You have the most beautiful surroundings!!
ReplyDeleteOh so exciting! Looks like a wonderful month! Love the puppy feet and baby shoes pic, too cute!
ReplyDeleteMajority won as far as old wives tales went for us! Maybe majority will win for you too! What's it leaning towards, boy or girl? And thanks for the reminder about how pretty this place I call home is! I think sometimes I get so caught up in seeing new places that I forget to see what's right next door!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sierra! I have too and now I'm so excited to use it!
ReplyDeleteso sad we missed the gender reveal, you'll have to post pictures of it! also, so jealous about the go pro. that will be so fun to have when you waterski and stuff! glad you had a good birthday month. :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully today is the day! Hopefully I can get them all edited and ready and posted today. Fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've had such a fun month! Also, lemon cake topped with strawberries sounds amazing! Happy belated birthday :)
ReplyDelete