this month's update gets to be accompanied by a lot of stellar iphone pictures. don't judge too harshly, I know bloggers are supposed to have perfect pictures always :)
^ lots of late nights snuggled up in bed with Kacee & Tristan watching White Collar ^
^ and of course lots of popcorn to go with the White Collar ^
^ lots of days spent baby shopping... 50% of which was spent "testing" the mommy chairs... ^
also, I'm pretty much obsessed with the little elephant we got for baby boy and his nursery, now I just want to buy the one on the right, anyone have $50 they want to put towards a stuffed animal??
^ a st. patrick's day dinner. ^
^ lots of frozen yogurt dates and trying swig for the first time ^
^ lots of evening walks and fetch at the park ^
^ lots of rough shifts at work... along with a lot of reminders of why I keep coming back ^
^ lots of new clothes and lots of bump pictures ^
^ lots of trips to California Pizza Kitchen ^
^ but the best part of all, is that everything was done with my very best friend ^
I've loved spending day after day running errands together, working on the nursery together, and savoring every last second together. April just isn't going to be the same without him.






Don't worry, I also take a lot of phone pics. Trying to be better at real ones but sometimes it's just easier.
ReplyDeleteI'm the same about pics, we have a really nice camera but who wants to lug it around everywhere? So A LOT of my pics are from my phone! Love the stuffed elephant, so cute! That last picture of you two is adorable!
ReplyDeleteAll these food pics are making me hungry!! ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha so true... Sorry about that! I'd blame it on the pregnancy but really I just like eating :)
ReplyDeleteokay - the note from your husband is so cute, and i LOL'ed at your st patty's dinner! how cute and creative are you - were the lucky charms good on french toast?
ReplyDeleteoh I am so not creative! I saw the idea on pinterest (of course) and was telling Tristan that I was sad I didn't have kids to make it for and he said, "hello, you have me!" So I made it and it was sugary deliciousness :)
ReplyDelete