March 10, 2015

the aftermath of the nightshift

I was walking out of work this morning thinking...
"Wow. I went to work on Saturday and next thing I know I'll be waking up Wednesday afternoon!"
I went home, crawled into bed and was out like a lightbulb.
It wasn't until 6:00 pm that Tristan informed me...
"Babe, it's Tuesday not Wednesday."
Heaven help me! I'm either:

A. Going crazy.
B. Suffering from a bad case of pregnancy brain.
or
C. All of the above.

I'd go with option C.




But, there is good news! Today is my "Friday"!
Tristan and I celebrated with a date night to Buffalo Wild Wings and a stop at Wendys (for a frosty for baby of course) on the way home.
I'll continue to celebrate by going to bed... well... now. So 10 pm.
Though I do have high hopes for my "weekend":

- grocery shopping
- doing the laundry that I hate doing (sheets and towels)
- cleaning the house, deep. deep. cleaning
- actually getting ready and wearing real clothes (wait, scrubs don't count as real clothes but what about yoga pants??)
- visiting my two favorite little (not so little anymore girls). if you haven't met them, click here. they are so sweet.
- going on lots of Kacee walks and hikes
- finding the "mommy chair" for baby boy's nursery
- working on my Thanksgiving, Christmas and baby videos (why am I so behind in life!?)
- working on my scrapbooks

Or perhaps more likely...
I will sleep in until 2 pm everyday and keep Tristan up all night watching White Collar. 
I'm shooting for finishing my to do list though. 
Wish me luck! And have a good rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fantastic weekend haha. And yes I vote yoga pants as real clothing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga pants totally count as real clothes! Good luck on your to do list...if you end up sleeping and binge watching TV, thats still a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete