there were really no up-sides to coming home after my visit with tristan. i had to leave him there and i got to come home with the plague. ok that may be a bit dramatic but let me tell you there is nothing pleasant about a raw nose, head filled with tar, knives down your throat... i won't go on... but there is one, just one, good thing about being sick. and that is staying in bed all day long gives time to work on videos. and that is what i've done. if you haven't seen pictures of my trip to mexico, head on over here first.
and finally, the video. i always have fun making these so hopefully you enjoy watching them :)
cutest video! looks like such a fun vacation!
ReplyDeletethank you Marci! it was a lot of fun :)
ReplyDeleteI love this! I've always wished I knew how to/had the patience to make video's like this...shoot I wish I remembered to actually take video ahaha.
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely not a professional and I still learn something new every time but it is a lot of fun! You could totally do it if you wanted to :)
ReplyDeletethis is awesome kristin! I am beyond jealous of your go pro. it makes for such great videos! :)
ReplyDelete