June 30, 2015

life lately :: june

It has been a busy month which means it absolutely flew by! I'm still in shock that tomorrow is July and that Baby Boy will be here in one month! I don't have many plans for July though so I'm worried it's going to drag a bit... you know, the last few weeks of pregnancy, 100 degree weather, missing the husband of mine and nothing planned. Who knows though, maybe I'll be surprised :) Here is a glimpse into June! It was quite the amazing month, I kind of wish I could relive it!

^ lunch with some of my favorite ladies from Ecuador! It has been years since I've seen some of them so it was amazing to catch up. So many kids, pregnancies, graduations, and moves later... ^

^ this adorable nephew of mine turned three! look at that cake, isn't my sister the best mom ever? and also, it was pretty much the cutest thing ever watching Parker sing Happy Birthday to himself :) ^

^ trip to New York City with my mom and sisters! post coming soon, I hope :) ^

^ my sister-in-law Ashley's 17th birthday! How did she get so grown up? ^

^ my best friend came to visit, happiest four days ever! click here to read all about it ^

^ maternity pictures. I'm going to take every possible opportunity to post pictures of this because I'm pretty much obsessed... sorry! ^

^ this adorable and sassy niece of mine turned one! happy birthday Chloe! ^

^ my baby shower! (this is the only picture I took on my phone and I keep forgetting my camera at my mom's house, better pictures will come later). A huge thanks to everyone who came and my mom and sister for throwing it for me. Baby boy is already so spoiled ^

^ my roommate from college and her love finally tied the knot! Their wedding was not only perfect, everything about it was so them. ^

^ it was so fun celebrating Maddy, even if it was a thousand degrees :) and it was fun seeing friends from college whom I haven't seen in years! Erika, Gianni, Mike, Nadar and everyones' significant others. The only thing missing was Tristan, he would have loved to see everyone! ^

and not pictured... popsicles, snow cones, and pool days... the only way to survive the heat that has found it's way to Utah mixed with a giant belly.

Happy July Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment