I'm long overdue for a post about our girls trip to New York! I started this and realized it needed to be broken up because I have so. many. pictures.
So we will start with leaving on a red eye flight Sunday night, landing Monday morning, changing clothes in the hotel bathroom before heading to Central Park. We were a lot a bit tired, sometimes grumpy, and my feet deserved their own zip code. But, it was actually probably my favorite day. I was obsessed with the gorgeous green park and the city skyline in the background. Plus riding bikes... complete perfection. Even if it nearly killed my 32 week pregnant self :) We did the whole 8 mile loop making stops along the way - including riding the carousel! But this...
... this was probably my all-time favorite spot!
... with this cute little archway coming in a close second.
... and I loved this tree!
A few other random pictures from the day.
The buildings in New York are amazing! I have a design and architecture oriented husband so I couldn't help but notice them and take pictures of them for him constantly. The building pictured below was curved, what?!?
And these waffles... to die for. Plus eating them at Bryant Park where people were lounging on the lawn, playing ping pong, and relaxing after a long day was just perfect. Can we have parks like that in Utah please?
We may or may not have zonked at about 8 p.m. that night but it was such a fun first day in the city!
such fun pictures!! ny is just the best best best. also, you have me craving waffles and dinges now :)
ReplyDeleteit was my first time visiting ny and it really was the best! also, you and me both :)
ReplyDelete