^ I had to work the night of the 4th of July but luckily I was able to spend the morning on the lake with my family. That ^^^ is my all time favorite mountain ^
^ the time I decided to wake surf when I was 35 weeks pregnant. I wasn't willing to let go of the rope because I wasn't about to fall. But it was still fun!
^ the best time of the year, when my dad's garden produces raspberries!
^ happy birthday to my father-in-law! Kacee absolutely adores him, McKai loves to snuggle him, he's the most giving person and he can always make us laugh.
^ lots of Sunday dinners and lots of games
^ lots of Sunday dinners and lots of games
^ pool days are even better when they are with these cuties ^
^ family night in the canyon ^
^ and a walk to bridal veil falls ^
^ happy birthday McKai and happy 24th of July! ^
^ lake powell trip 2015 ^
^ lots of walks to the park, sunday walks with the family, and pretty sunsets ^
^ celebrated our five year anniversary. I could not have asked for a more perfect present than our little five pound gift from heaven. so grateful for every little bit of McKai that comes from Tristan... his big eyes, his already social personality... and I can't wait to see what the next five years will bring! ^
^ saying goodbye to Tristan, for the last time this year. we logged in a total of 128 days apart and I couldn't be more glad to see those days behind us. ^
^ bowling with the family. missing you Tristan & Andrew ^
^ bowling with the family. missing you Tristan & Andrew ^
^ happy birthday Nate! ^
^ cheering on Shay at her tennis matches
^ family volleyball games
^ first fall hike - scout falls ^
^ cheering on Shay at her tennis matches
^ family volleyball games















No comments:
Post a Comment