- my house isn't always clean. in fact a lot of the times the dishes are piled high, clean laundry sits folded on the couch for over a week, and I need to vacuum desperately.
- I'm even considering hiring someone to come clean once a week. can I let go of my pride enough to ask for that much help?
- I get my baby out of bed to snuggle when I get home from work. I like to think he needs it as much as I do.
- if I have down time at work, you can find me scrolling through the pictures of my baby on my phone for the millionth time.
- also, I drive my husband insane asking for pictures every time I'm at work.
- as irrational as it is, I too often worry that my baby is going to love those who babysit him (grandparents, aunts & uncles, dad) more than his mom.
- we don't eat well... lots of eating out, yogurt, and peanut butter and honey sandwiches.
- but, we are trying this meal planning thing and cooking dinner, wish me luck!
- I like to go to work. the time away from my baby makes me appreciate the time I have with him so much more.
- sometimes I only get 3-4 hours of sleep before heading to work. I never imagined a year ago that I would be able to survive on less than 8-10 hours of sleep but here we are, surviving with the help of dr. pepper and chocolate.
- some days I wish I could just be a stay-at-home mom.
- and some days I'm glad that I have some time away where I just get to be me and not mom.
^ I'd go to work just to get these kinds of pictures. love, love, love these two!^


Great reading your blog ppost
ReplyDelete