January 7, 2016

family pictures 2015

Happy New Year to all my friends and family! 2015 blessed us in so many ways and I'm excited to see what 2016 has to offer. I have no doubt it will just keep getting better and better :)

I've put blogging on the back burner since going back to work. It truly has been an adjustment balancing wife life, mom life, full-time employee life, and housewife life. (Anyone want to come be the housewife for our family? I'm so sick of laundry and dishes!) I think we are starting to find our groove but every here and then I still find myself in a breakdown. Regardless of how hectic and crazy our life is, I can't help but be grateful every day for all that I've been blessed with. This little family is my everything, how did I get so lucky?


At the end of November, our friend Kelly Anderson took our very first family pictures. It snowed that day, I was so excited! If you know me, you are well aware of my obsession with the snow :) Unfortunately, the location we had chosen was up Provo Canyon which ended up being closed due to a semi truck accident. Ah! Stress! We ended up finding this place, McKai and I stayed in the car while Kelly, Tristan and Mike scouted it out, and it was perfect! It was freezing, I think we all thought we were going to lose our toes by the end of it. But, McKai was a little champ and I love how they turned out. Be prepared for picture overload...

 ^ Tristan thinks he looks awkward in this one but I absolutely adore it. Tristan mid-kiss and McKai laughing his head off. all the heart eyes!! ^






 ^ it's always tough to get good pictures with Kacee in it, especially when it's cold and we are trying to hurry! but she is a huge part of this family so I'm glad we were able to capture a few that I love ^

 ^ seriously? those blue eyes? he is going to get whatever he wants from me, how can I refuse!? ^







 Another huge thank you to Kelly for braving the cold and snow to get pictures exactly how I had imagined them!

No comments:

Post a Comment