December 30, 2015

Snapshot of 2015

Heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time. Announced our pregnancy to family. Spent a few days in Park City for my family's annual ski trip. I turned 24. Found out we were having a baby boy! Tristan moved to St. Louis to continue selling for Alterra Pest Control. I went to Mexico with my family for spring break. Kacee turned 4. I flew to St. Louis to visit Tristan. I took a girls trip to New York City with my mom and sisters. Tristan surprised me at the airport coming home from New York for a quick visit back home. McKai gave us a little scare when he stopped growing, then joined our family a week and a half early on July 24th. He was little but perfectly healthy. We took a trip to Lake Powell. Celebrated our five year anniversary. Tristan went back to St. Louis. I was lucky if I got to shower. Then Tristan finally came home for good, after logging a total of 128 days apart for the year. We took a trip to California. Tristan went to Kauai with his work. Tristan turned 27, so old!!! I went back to work in the NICU at Utah Valley Hospital. McKai dressed up as a monkey for his very first Halloween. Started finishing our backyard. McKai's cousin Weslie Marie was born. Alterra Pest Control is now Aptive Environmental. Sent out our very first Christmas card.


Our whole world changed this year, just as we always dreamed it would. 
Goodbye, 2015.
Hello, 2016!

2012 | 2013 | 2014 |

No comments:

Post a Comment