hello to a month full of love!
(I found this article and am determined to make it my vision for the month)
hello to celebrating SIX years since I got engaged to my Tristan.
hello to all the chocolate, pink and red hearts, flowers and gushy love letters.
hello to a new calling at church.
hello to many more snow days.
building snowmen, going on snowshoe adventures, and watching the snow fall from work or home.
hello to my quarter of a century birthday. say what?!?
hello to working on being a better wife.
it's officially been over 6 months since becoming a mom and I'm feeling more and more confident in that role, but I've put being Tristan's wife on the back burner and it's time for that to stop.
hello to new milestones for mckai. namely, trying all the new foods!
hello to celebrating two years (today!) in our home.
hello to looking back on all the memories made thus far in our home and all the memories yet to come.
hello to my favorite month of the year, I've been waiting for you :)

No comments:
Post a Comment