February 2, 2016

the top 5 ways Tristan makes me a better person

I was listening to my favorite talk show on the way home from a nightshift a few weeks back when they brought up what I thought was a really good topic.

How does your significant other change you for the better? 

In honor of love month, I sat down to really think about some of the ways that Tristan makes me a better person.


1. I'm a complete introvert and he helps me get out of the house and out of my comfort zone.

2. He has helped me become more confident in myself because he is always complimenting me and trying to get me to see myself through his eyes. The times in life when I want to give up, I remember how much he believes in me and it helps me believe in myself.

3. As I've learned to deal with my anxiety and depression, Tristan helps me get out of my head and remain optimistic. He shows me the humor in what could be tough times.

4. I was the biggest tight wad when I met Tristan. And though I still cringe every time I spend money and I still think it is important to save, he has taught me that there are times that it's okay to spoil yourself or your loved ones.

5. He doesn't let me miss out on new experiences because of fear, he is always helping me feel as comfortable as possible when trying new things.

I'm grateful to have found someone who's strengths are my weaknesses and who makes me want to be a better person.

Oh how I love you, Tristan.

Thanks for making life the greatest adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment