Yesterday we celebrated our six year anniversary.
SIX YEARS!
It's hard to believe it has been that long and yet I have a hard time remembering the days before Tristan was in my life.
We celebrated by making breakfast together, shopping at the King of Prussia mall for our anniversary presents, and dinner at Cheesecake Factory! In true, real life fashion, we had to get dessert to go and I had to step outside while Tristan paid because McKai was beyond tired and teething. I like real life, even if it means eating our cheesecake at home after our little goes to bed :)
Every year has truly gotten better and better.
I love to see how much we have grown and changed, and yet how much is still the same.
I still prefer if you hold my hand in the car and if I can hold your arm while we walk down the street. I'm much more emotionally stable and you are much better at saving money ;) I still like to go to bed early and you like to stay up late but now we take turns doing what the other prefers. I reached my dreams of becoming a nicu nurse and your dreams have changed for the better. We added our puppy to the mix and a not so perfect little boy who is perfect for us. Most of all, you are still my best friend and love of my life.
Thanks for being by my side through this life and the next! I love you forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment