I am a little bit proud of myself because in my lake powell post I had mentioned that if I got my act together, you'd see a video in the next couple of weeks. That was only 3-4 weeks ago! I really feel like I did get my act together. And I only had to sacrifice two naps ;)
As always, I'm no professional videographer but I do love to make our family videos. It has been a long time (read: over a year!) for numerous reasons (mostly computer storage space issues...) but I'm so glad to be back. I had fun, so hopefully you enjoy watching it :)
A huge thank you to...
Tristan for the drone footage
Nate for the go pro footage
My parents for the pictures and the boat, of course!
The Nicolsons for inviting us
And everyone else for making it such an enjoyable trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment