October 15, 2016

that fall in utah post

It's inevitable... how can one not do a photo dump of all the amazing colors in Utah right now?? Seriously, if you haven't had the chance to get outside yet, do it! Utah is killing it.

My personal recommendations:


|| Drive the Alpine Loop (& take the scenic route, but be prepared for a full afternoon event!) ||




 ^ I was/am obsessed with the snow/yellow leaves mix! ^








^ as long as those chubby cheeks are there, I'm kissing them! sorry baby boy! ^ 



^ are you kidding me?! these two are so cute together! I love their love. ^ 


|| go hiking (our personal favorite: Stewart Falls) ||

^ guys, mckai is in the cuddliest stage right now and I just want to bottle up those hugs forever! ^





 ^ unfortunately, the two family pictures we got were not the best of Tristan... it was either eyes closed or mouth open. I went with mouth open... hopefully he approves :) ^

 ^ everyone needs a Tristan, Kacee & Mckai in their life, seriously. they are the best! ^




|| visit hee haw farms ||
go on a day when they have the trick-or-treat hayride! it's so cute and who doesn't love candy?



 ^ getting good pictures of the cousins = impossible ^





^ mckai's all time favorite part of the day... cuddling the bunnies. they loved it ;) ^

Also on my bucket list:

|| visit the pumpkin patch ||
|| go on at least one more hike ||
a friend recommended Timpanogas Falls & Fifth Water Hot Springs so those are at the top of my list, any other suggestions??
|| make caramel apples ||
|| rake leaves for kacee & mckai to play in! ||
|| go on a picnic ||
|| carve pumpkins ||
|| take mckai trick-or-treating ||
|| family night at cornbellys for pumpkin smashing (& maybe a corn maze) ||

If I'm missing out on anything, don't forget to let me know! It's such a fun time of the year so I want to take full advantage before we are stuck inside all the time. But snow, I love you! Don't stay away any longer than November please!

No comments:

Post a Comment