November 26, 2016

Shop Small Saturday... my favorites for McKai!

In honor of small shop Saturday I thought I'd share my favorite small shops! I've tried the last couple of years to support small businesses, it's taken some time to get Tristan on board but he is obsessed with Mckai's sweats and insists I get them in every size ;) I did not receive anything in exchange for these reviews, they are just tried and true and I have to share!

1. Simple Sawyer: use code freeship4christmas for free shipping through Monday! They also have tons of their summer clothes on sale which I definitely took advantage of for Mckai next year :) I was so sad that they didn't have his size in the grey striped shorts because those were our very favorite this past summer!


2. Noxx: We are obsessed with beanies at our house and these are our favorite! McKai comes up to me a million times a day asking me to put on his "hat"! They are also doing free shipping through midnight with code saturday.


3. Bannor Toys: We used Black Friday to get the blocks I've been eyeing for Mckai for Christmas! But you can still get free shipping today and I believe they still have some discounts and flash sales going on, follow them on instagram!

4. Rad Revolution: Oh my goodness, their swimmers are to die for! I hadn't discovered them when Mckai was tiny but for my next baby I'm getting all those footie pants. I've also been eyeing that olive stripe sweatshirt, heart eyes! Take 30% off with code thankful.


5. Lulu and Roo: Can you tell that we are obsessed with sweats around here? We love the grey striped and it takes everything in me to not splurge on the ones for me too so I can twin him :) I haven't done it yet but the buttons on the sweatshirts this season are making me so happy, too cute!

Okay, now send me your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment