May 31, 2017

life lately :: march

How does one decide when to be done blogging? I go back and forth daily about what I want to do with this space. The majority of me wants to be done. Print off what I have written over the years and delete it. But then there is a part of me that doesn't know how I'd journal if I didn't have my blog. Will my next child be neglected (no bump updates and no monthly updates?) if I don't have this blog to put them on? Anyone have thoughts or opinions about this because I'm super torn... how does everyone else journal/keep track of memories?

But until I decide 100% to be done, I suppose I better keep up with my journaling. So just a quick flash back to a couple of months ago.

^ a mall date to go birthday shopping for me and play at the play place for mckai ^

^ all the heart eyes for these best friends ^

^ mckai started going to nursery and loves it! ^

 ^ left : exploring utah lake one afternoon with his nanny ^
^ right : sushi date night and mckai's first time in a booster seat rather than a high chair ^

^ a saturday picnic at the park with my little family, followed by frozen yogurt! ^

^ visiting his great grandma z. ^

^ we've decided that spring is for park days! ^
left: harvest hills park in saratoga springs
middle: all together playground in orem (our favorite! we went at least once a week!)
right: the park by grandma z's house in salt lake city

^ mckai's first haircut! ^

^ we picked up our zoey girl! ^

^ museum of natural curiosity with jude & maddy ^


No comments:

Post a Comment