Our home away from home. The place where everything feels right in the world. A place to unplug (thank goodness!) and spend so much quality time with those you love. A place to forget about the troubles in the world and the stresses in our life (which unfortunately there are a few too many right now). The place where you can just be you, no make up, no worrying about what other people think, just contentment.
a little flashback because look how tiny and cute he was!!
and our attempt at remaking the picture from 2015... I think Mckai got the face just right!
As always, here is a little photo dump just because:
can you tell I'm obsessed with that face and that man bun?? and he was pretty obsessed with my sister's friend that came along :)
The sunsets at Lake Powell never disappoint.
There was one day of the trip that about noon the wind picked up like crazy! There were white caps and we had to reinforce all the anchors for the houseboat. Because we couldn't get out on the water, we decided to go on a hike to the top of a mountain by where we had camped (see the mountain in the far right hand side of the picture below? that mountain).
I feel pretty blessed that they are mine.
I spy the big dipper!
Until next year Lake Powell. We love you!




























No comments:
Post a Comment