February 5, 2018

currently...

It has been since October since I last transferred pictures from the camera and my phone onto my computer! I want to catch up for journaling purposes but man it's overwhelming! So for now we'll just catch up with a little bit of
currently...


Tristan: He's been killing it as a stay at home dad! Cooking us dinner and helping clean the house, Mckai loves spending so much time with him. He has been on a couple pre-season trips, one to Colorado and one to New Mexico and has been doing so well. I'm so grateful he continues to work as hard as he does but also so grateful that this year he's not managing an office. Hallelujah! On his days off of being a stay at home dad, he has lots of meetings for recruiting and is still working on their app, Cents, on the side. He also started mining bit coin in our basement (don't try to ask me about that, I know nothing!) He still loves watching movies/tv shows and putting them up on Plex for all his friends and family in his spare time!


Kristin: I'm still working in the NICU at Utah Valley Hospital and loving it. I've been working full time plus (3-4, 12 hour shifts a week) to try to stockpile hours before I (hopefully, fingers crossed) leave for the summer with Tristan. I've been on clomid again the last couple of months and am happy to report that the side effects don't seem as bad as they did when I was on it before Mckai. I don't know if it's because I knew what to expect this time or because they really are less prevalent but I'm grateful to not be crying 800 times a day this time around! I'm sad that there has been little to no snow this winter but am trying to take advantage of the nice weather by taking the dogs on walks and going to the park with Mckai. And I've been struggling to fill up my spare time with things I enjoy so send all your tips my way! I just want to nap when Mckai naps... I used to enjoy scrapbooking, blogging, etc... so I'm working on that!


Mckai: He is two and a half years old as of January! He almost always has crazy hair sticking up in all directions. Stickes his tongue out while he's concentrating and is developing a longer attention span. He still loves everything car, trucks, and train related as well as all animals. He "rawrs" at me like a dinosaur when he's mad. Learned how to roll his eyes and does it so slow that it makes me laugh every single time. He yells "yeah! wahoo!" when he is excited and throws fits by standing and swaying while saying "woah, woah" until he falls to the ground. We are in a transition stage with naps right now... if he takes them he has a hard time going to sleep before 10-11 pm but if he doesn't take them he's kind of grouchy the last half of the day but goes to bed at 8 pm. We are still trying to decide which way we want to go and kind of hoping its just a stage. He loves pointing out letters and knows more than half the alphabet. He has started making a screeching noise "eeeert" when he is driving his cars or stroller, or if Tristan makes a sharp turn while driving. He's sleeping in a toddler bed great, still with his ellies, and loves sleeping in. He loves to climb and "hop high"! Thinks playing dead is funny and his favorite word is "mine". But at least he's polite and is always saying "tank you" and "pease, pease, pease!". He won't go outside in the cold without a hat on. He is still a picky eater but loves popcorn and candy. His favorite movie is Boss Baby and he's obsessed with babies and is so soft with them, I love it. 


Kacee: We've put her on allergy medicine and she is finally not licking her paws constantly! It's a little pricey but worth it! We've always left her free to roam the house when we left but ever since we crate trained Zoey, Kacee chooses to go in the crate with her while we are gone. She still loves treats and being outside, still has very selective hearing and is still my favorite sleeping buddy.


Zoey: I just did an update on her a week or so ago... but she has been accident free for almost a month now! She the sweetest, snuggliest, and clumsiest dog around! She seems most comfortable with a bone or a toy in her mouth and still chases her tail!

No comments:

Post a Comment