^ such a pretty afternoon at Red Butte Garden with Maddy & Jude (& cute baby bear Coda!) ^
^ lunch with my high school besties! ^
^ we love Sunday dinners with Grandma Z. isn't she the cutest with these three great grands?! ^
^ on days when I have tons of errands to run, I always try to reward Mckai for being so good by doing something that he loves... this particular afternoon he chose the "choo choo park" ^
^ Mckai loves taking his dogs and cars on walks! Also, that center picture just kills me, he's well on his way to becoming a little threenager ^
^ I decided to chop my hair ^
^ b.e.f.o.r.e. ^
^ a.f.t.e.r. ^
^ playing at the All Together Playground while we waited for Tristan to finish working ^
^ then we took the dogs on a walk, it was a really good day! ^
^ they are twins and I'm OBSESSED ^
^ date night with my boys. We went to Midici for pizza then Rockwells for ice cream. Yum! And worth noting, this month Mckai has become obsessed with taking pictures... like all day everyday. My camera is full of his pictures of me, Zoey, Kacee, Tristan, the roomba, his cute little face... so while I took their picture, he took mine :) ^
Not pictured: Tristan and I really did take a date child free and it was so nice. He took me to see Ready Player One since I'd just finished reading the book (btw. it's not at all the same as the book)
^ another park day! Mckai was spent more time running along the walking path than playing on the playground. We were at the park right next to my sister's house so afterwards we went over for dinner and games! ^
^ turns out, little man is super fun to take shoe shopping! He kept saying, "mom thank you!!!" ^
^ pool day and Mckai is getting better at selfies (normally I just get pictures of his eyes and forehead!) ^
^ when Mckai chooses too big choo choo jammies and rain boots for bed, I have to snap a few pictures. His ever budding opinions and personality are the best! ^
^ one day when I was at work, Tristan texted to say he and Mckai had a surprise for me when I got home. Come to find out, they had boiled eggs and gotten the stuff to dye them that night! Some good old quality time is always my favorite surprise. Mckai was LOVED it and was so funny. His OCD was definitely showing. And he only spilled two of the cups of dye so I think we won :) ^
hello, april!


















No comments:
Post a Comment