September 17, 2014

Elder Andrew Greenwood - Mexico Monterrey West Mission


I'm having a hard time believing it was just less than two years ago that we sent Nate to California for his mission. Just a few days later in the October 2012 General Conference they announced that young men have the option to serve at 18 years of age. What an amazing change that has been. But for Nate and Andrew, that means that when we dropped Nate off at the MTC, they had no idea they were saying goodbye for four years instead of two.

And now that time has come. My baby brother is a grown man, making real life choices and good ones at that. I'm proud of him and grateful for his amazing example. He is off to serve the Lord in Mexico and I am so happy for him! Though I will miss him like crazy...

Just a heads up that what comes next is a lot of pictures, but they were all too good to choose from. So, you've been forewarned :)




























Tristan and Ki are going to miss their third musketeer for going to see new movies and eating wings, you know, guy things.




















































Andrew currently has favorite uncle status in Parker's eyes and these pictures just melt my heart. Little buddy is going to miss his "dude".




























Goodbye Elder Greenwood. Your family loves you and misses you already.


No comments:

Post a Comment