It's been awhile since I've done a "get to know you" post so when I saw this idea over at Simply Love, I just knew I wanted to join in.
four nicknames:
sunshine, kris, krist, or kiki
four jobs I have had:
lifeguard, swim lesson instructor, cna in an assisted living home, and nurse in the NICU
four movies I have watched more than once:
how to lose a guy in ten days, italian job, the proposal, and ghost protocol
four things in my purse:
this is embarrassing but I don't carry a purse ever. I really only keep my phone on me.
four books I would recommend:
anything by jodi picoult, a thousand splendid suns, divergent series, and the alliance
four places I have visited:
switzerland, france, ecuador, and jamaica
four places I have lived:
sacramento, CA
Utah
four places I'd like to visit:
italy, greece, thailand, and australia
four favorite foods:
mac and cheese, strawberries/raspberries, french fries, and grilled cheese sandwiches
four favorite drinks:
water, water and more water :)
occasionally a chai matte tea or coke when I need caffeine.
raspberry lemonade at restaurants that put real raspberries in it.
and sprite when I'm not feeling well.
four tv shows:
white collar, parenthood, greys anatomy, and suits
four things I'm looking forward to in 2015:
traveling, having a baby, working on our backyard, and learning to be a mom.



I never carried a purse either until I had kids. Now I do but I don't like it. Just extra clutter and more to carry.
ReplyDeleteI think it's impressive that you don't carry a purse! I carry waaay to much stuff around! LOVE love that last pic, so precious!
ReplyDeletehi! awe- love this! THANK you for joining me... loving the posts and answers. truly loving getting to know you more and that baby announcement is SO cute!!! love. thanks again, girl! have a great week and wishing you the best year yet!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all I'm totally stealing this idea and posting soon. Secondly, based on your answers I'm convinced we would be best friends haha. Love it!
ReplyDeleteAh yay!! I can't wait to read yours!
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm living in denial that I'll have to carry a diaper bag in just three short months :)
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! And my husband always says I make him carry my stuff... Whoops :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fun idea! Loved getting to know you better as well :)
ReplyDeleteI posted it yesterday :)
ReplyDelete