March 2, 2016

life lately :: february

a glimpse into our february:

 ^snowshoe adventures (I spy with my little eye... kacee girl!)^

 ^visiting the ice castles in midway^

 ^super bowl sunday with the greenwood family^
ashley made so much good food and ki made a fun game (I lost, as usual). I don't know much about football...

^McKai's first valentines day!^
I had to work again this year so Tristan and I kept it smaller. I made him his favorite blueberry muffins with a little note waiting for him when he woke up that morning. And I came home from work to a spotless house. Heavenly! Tristan also sent me for a massage and pedicure a few days later. He spoils me!


^lots of foggy days and too much inversion^

^we had to get out of the house once it finally cleared up! also, I finally realized the beauty of snapchat and am having way too much fun with it (I can take as many pictures of my babe as I want? sign me up!). you can be my friend if you want at kdicristofano :)^

^pretty sunsets^

^another gorgeous sunset!^

 ^happy birthday to me!^
I started out the morning with snuggles from the cutest little boy in the world. Tristan sent me for a bath, all by myself! That never happens anymore :) When Tristan got home from work he brought me macarons and my present! That night we went to dinner with my family and my momma made me a cake. The next day I got to go shopping and to lunch with my mom. I felt very loved and spoiled this year so thank you to all my friends and family for the birthday wishes!

^how am I a quarter of a century old?!?^

 ^lots of lunch dates and visiting daddy at work^

^our baby turned 7 months and got his pictures taken (more to come, soon!)^


^creeping on my cute sleeping baby and FaceTiming my favorites while at work pumping^

^a trip to california to visit family (meet cousin Ava for the first time!) and attend a wedding^

^the weather started to get nice and the snow has officially melted so we went on quite a few walks^

 ^as always, a fun month with our little munchkin^
clockwise: 7 month mini photoshoot, he got his two bottom teeth, baby's first valentines, grandma & grandpa with their grandkids, first big boy bath, snuggles with dad (this doesn't happen very often anymore), he sits like it's no big deal these days, and cousin Parker reading McKai a book.

a few moments not pictured:
game nights with tiff, jake, ash and ki
game night with chase and jessie
a trip to park city to see maddy and baby
a visit from kat and danny (who are building their home in eagle mountain, we can't wait!)
mckai gagging on every new food
our 6 year engagement anniversary
my parents 29th (I think!?) wedding anniversary
and an extra day (happy leap year!)

thanks for the great month february! we are already enjoying march :)

No comments:

Post a Comment