June 2, 2016

life lately :: may

I can't say that I liked May very much. Between sickness and lots of extra work shifts and finding out that we have another month of mandatory extra work shifts... But looking back at all my pictures I realized it really wasn't that bad now that I've made it through it.

And there were a few good things: two weeks of free food at work (catered olive garden and texas roadhouse were my favorite!) plus so many snacks (I pretty much ate my weight and some in twix, goldfish, cheetos, peanut m&ms, reeses, and skittles), a free massage at work plus multiple breaks in the massage chair that took up residence in the break room, watching McKai develop at insane rates (we're talking full on trouble maker these days!), and lots of rainstorms.

Now, it's JUNE! I already love June because it means summer, pool days with my squishy, and moving to Philly!

^ tulip festival at thanksgiving point ^

^ snapchats from nanny miranda durning my millions of days at work^
side note: that little girl in the middle is only 3 months older than McKai!

^ crazy hailstorm while we were at sun river gardens ^

^ this view after work one morning, poor quality photo and all ^


^ finally sent Kacee's birthday present... only a month late... but we couldn't send something to Kacee without sending something to Tristan too :) ^

^ the first of many days at the park ^

^ how is he 10 months old!?! ^

^ FaceTime with these two as often as possible and jumping for joy when we got pictures like these from Tristan! The second Tristan hits FaceTime and Kacee hears the ring, she gets up from wherever she is to come say hi! Whenever I hit FaceTime and McKai hears the ring, he starts grinning and giggling. I think they like FaceTime :) ^

^ we spent A LOT of days at grandma's house... she fed us, entertained us with bubbles and swinging, plus we could hang out with aunt shay :) ^

^ happy sweet 16 to our favorite seany (we hope he never gets too old to let us call him that :) ^

^ happy birthday to my dad! ^

^ Ashley's graduation from PGHS! ^
I still can't believe she's old enough to graduate! We are so proud of her! I know that my father-in-law has better pictures on his nice camera, but these are just a couple that I got on my phone and I love them. She got a new car for her graduation present and was SO surprised and excited!

^ the first pool day! ^

happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment