anyone else in shock that Thanksgiving is just a week and a half away?! or is it just me? it's seriously freaking me out. the last couple months have been flying by and I just can't wrap my head around the fact that we are nearing the end of the year. October is always one of our favorite months and this year did not disappoint. goodbye, October!
^ visiting our best friends at their new house in Oakley ^
^ general conference cuddles ^
^ hiking stewart falls with my family! I couldn't convince Tristan to come along since we had already done the hike a week before but I couldn't pass when my mom told me they were going. the dogs and I love the mountains! ^
^ Tristan and Mckai went to a couple soccer games while I was working. Mckai loved it as long as there was a never ending supply of snacks ;) and he also learned to say, "yeah! wahoo!" because of it which is my favorite thing that he does right now so... soccer for the win! ^
^ cornbellys with Tristan and our best friends! ^
we got to do the corn maze which was a lot different with toddler... SO slow. Mckai wanted to pick up every ear of corn that he saw on the ground which was a lot... he loved the slide with dad, tried the tramp but was still a bit too little so he mostly got bounced around everywhere, loves the cow train, and explored the fairytale town with Millie. cornbellys is HUGE this year! every single time we went we did different things. I vote it's worth the money if you get a season pass (when they are half off for $30!) but if not, I think there are a lot of other options for fun fall experiences like Hee Haw Farms ($6) or Jaker's ($2).
^ driving the Alpine Loop with my little buddy. I was unsuccessfully trying to get him to nap... ^
^ Wheeler Farm with Maddy & Jude ^
the hay maze was perfect for a toddler led maze and Mckai loved all the blow up creatures. they loved the slides and picking up pumpkins. I loved that your entrance fee included a pumpkin!
^ a fall Lake Powell trip with my family! ^
for an over abundance of awesome pictures, go here :)
^ I've been working a lot lately and I'm always begging Tristan for more pictures! ^
^ Cornbellys with grandma, aunts and cousins! they loved the corn pits and the cow train the most! ^
^ our last trip to Cornbellys, this time just me and the little guy! I was so excited to take him to their trick-or-treat cannon blast (since I knew I was working Halloween), but it was a huge disappointment. oh well! he could have spent the entire evening driving tractors, riding the cow train, and drawing in the chalk truck. it was the best way to spend the night before Halloween! and when we got home, we got to make caramel apples with Tristan. YUM! ^
^ Mckai got to go trick or treating with his cousins and grandpa. seriously a huge thank you to my parents for taking over Halloween. I was working and Tristan's interview ended up going late so he missed it too. but I don't think Mckai even missed us because he still got to dress up and he still got to eat all the candy. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! ^
hello, November!













No comments:
Post a Comment