October was such a good month! We got to do a lot of fun things especially because the weather was gorgeous! As always, this month has flown by. I can't believe it's already the start of the holiday season. I'm so excited!
Goodbye, October.
^hiking^
^general conference weekend = lots of family time & snuggles^
^enjoying fall and all the colors^
^changing my hair^
^corn maze and pumpkins with mom, ashley, shay & our babies^
^a walk in park city with maddy^
^tristan's work trip to kauai! mckai and I were super jealous and we missed him but we loved getting pictures like these every day!^
^happy 27th birthday tristan! the best husband, our favorite daddy, & my best friend. so grateful you were born!^
^date night at the pumpkin patch^
we went with chase, jessie, & elliana followed by sushi and games. it was a fun night!
we went with chase, jessie, & elliana followed by sushi and games. it was a fun night!
which means getting pictures like this!
all the heart eyes for my two favorites^
^carving pumpkins^
first, we went to texas roadhouse for our mom's birthday! happy 25th birthday mom ;)
first, we went to texas roadhouse for our mom's birthday! happy 25th birthday mom ;)
^halloween festivities^
guys, I'm a halloween grinch. I just seriously don't like it. but! a child makes it 50,000 times better! tristan and I decided we would dress up for the first time since we have been married (5 years!) and it was actually a lot more fun then I remember. and let's be honest, I can't wait until we can go trick-or-treating!
friday we went to a party that one of tristan's work friends threw. they did such a good job! we're talking a pinterest-worthy party :) mckai got passed around and he was totally content being held by whoever wanted to hold him next. I just love that boy! there were quite a few games and a costume contest. we had fun!
saturday we went to a party thrown by my friend Kat! her and a few of her friends put it together. there was dinner, a comedy show, giveaways, games and a costume contest. it was a blast! and so good to see Kat and Danny again!
^mckai's first halloween! he was the cutest monkey i've ever seen! :)^
^taking way too many iPhone pictures of my baby because... how can I not!?!
plus... buying way too many clothes for my baby because... tiny clothes are too cute!^
Hello, November!


















No comments:
Post a Comment